Working day 7:15 a 14:30 hrs
Our goal is for students to develop beyond expectations. We encourage our students to take on leadership roles to challenge themselves., developing their full potential.
TAE HAS A WIDE AND INNOVATIVE OFFERING OF LICENSES, MASTERS, DOCTORATES, ENGLISH DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATIONS, HIGH QUALITY LINE AND WITH OFFICIAL VALIDITY RECOGNITION. IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE PREPARING AND WORKING.
TAE INSPIRES EACH STUDENT TO REACH HIS MAXIMUM POTENTIAL.
TAE PROMOTES ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AND STUDENT SUCCESS. OUR TAE ACADEMIC PROGRAM, TOGETHER WITH A MODERN INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC AND LEADERSHIP PLAN, CREATE THE RIGHT ENVIRONMENT FOR STUDENTS TO REACH THEIR PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL POTENTIAL.
- TAE inspires each student to reach their maximum potential:
- Self esteem.
Qualities that are worked throughout their school life at TAE.
From the moment our students walk through our doors, they are part of a community that is committed to the ideals of responsibility for integrity., performance and social. Young people know that they have a voice and that their opinions are heard and respected but that in turn, know the value of listening and learning from the opinions of others.
Educational innovation is essential at APR. Our teachers are always looking for ways to include and develop new projects using different methods achieving, in this way, to work.
We motivate you to know your chances of passing. We handle continuous evaluation, this is how motivation and continuity are activated in the different subjects, this also allows the subject to be brought up to date.
Multiple sports activities that in addition to developing physical appearance such as strength and flexibility, work with discipline, leadership and concentration, qualities that help the student both personally and academically.
Small groups that allow to know the abilities of each individual and that allow to work and develop to the maximum each one of them.
Languages. Every day there are language classes that are combined with all skills. It works to foster a great love for languages. Cambridge certification in English.
MULTICULTURAL. Robotics and arduino programming since technology management is basic in today's world.
FOUR-LANGUAGE. English, Chinese and French
Receive more information
BACCALAUREATE (REVOE EMS0902016)
- Option in 24 Months
- Choice in an exam
- Preparation between 4 and 6 months
- Until 3 opportunities to take the assessment
- Communication in English Language (REVOE- TMP141080492)
- Computing (REVOE- TMP141030493)
- Human resources management (REVOE- TMP/111501)
- Family: Life story
- Didactic Planning
- Brain and Sexuality
- Online Training (REVOE SAC-100 / VI-2011)
- Evolutionary Psychology (REVOE SAC-173 / IX-2011)
- Bachelor of Family Education (REVOE- 20081072
- Pedagogy (REVOE- 2012PO2535)
- Right (REVOE- 20120685)
- Administration (REVOE- 20120686)
- Organizational psychology (REVOE- 2012PO2534)
- Financial management (REVOE- 2012PO2536)
- Neurocognition Education and Learning (REVOE: DGAIR-2014-003)
- Leadership and Management of Education (REVOE: DGAIR/DIPES 20160758)
- Family Education Sciences (RVOE: DGAIR-2014-004)
- Directorate of Educational Institutions (18 Months) (REVOE- 20121012)
- Educational Innovation (18 Months) (REVOE- 20121013)
- Teacher Training Education (REVOE- 2012PO4136)
- Teaching Strategies and Competency Assessment (REVOE- 2012PO4145)
- Development and Promotion of Emotional Intelligence (REVOE- 2012PO4143)
- Oral Trials with a Civil Approach (REVOE- 2012PO4134)
- Criminalistics (REVOE- 2012PO4135)
- Organizational psychology (REVOE- 2012PO4147)
- Innovation and Social Responsibility (REVOE- 2012PO4146)
- Market Intelligence (REVOE- 2012PO4142)
- Direction and Administration of Health Institutions (REVOE-2012PO4144)
- Family Sciences (RVOE: DGESU20081071)
- RVOE Family Education Sciences: (DGAIR/DIPES 20160777)
- CENNI National Language Level Certification (Applying ELASH 2 as an evaluation instrument)